Re-Imagining the Boundaries of Your Business
The coronavirus is causing an unprecedented, global economic shutdown. Yet longstanding companies such as Nintendo, Nokia, or FedEx have used deep crisis to achieve great heights of success, while popular offerings such as Groupon and Nutella were born in response to extreme calamity. You too can seize this crisis to transform adversity into advantage and revitalize your business to emerge even stronger.
Led personally by Gabor George Burt – global authority on creative transformation, high-growth leadership, and Blue Ocean Strategy – this exclusive, online Master Class will show you how to re-imagine the boundaries of your business to identify high-growth opportunities while minimizing resources. Gabor will share the immediately actionable, key principles of his highly acclaimed Slingshot Framework, and how to apply them to your business to assure its ongoing relevance and vitality during and after the crisis. You will learn to:
• Systematically harness creativity as the abundant, free, and highly powerful resource for revitalizing your organization, motivating your staff, and seeing opportunities in place of limitations
• Stretch the definition of your business to discover new market spaces of high relevance and impact
• Embrace the ‘Innovation Shortcut’, by unlocking new combinations of already existing resources that produce unprecedented customer value while minimizing cost and resources
• Identify key points of customer discomfort and understand how to transform them into points of joy
• Apply the concept of ‘infatuation cycles’ to establish and maintain strong customer attachment – even during the crisis
GLO will provide an e-copy of the first chapter of his book ‘Slingshot’ to those of you who register and then the e-copy of the full book after you become a member.
- Gabor George Burt
Date & Time
- Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM Central
- Get Directions
Gabor George Burt
A mastermind of innovation, creativity and strategy, Gabor enables individuals and organizations to overstep perceived limitations and to carve out successful growth strategies. His Slingshot Framework is at the forefront of global innovation. Named on a list of Top Visionaries, among numerous prominent appearances he gave the opening presentation at the World Marketing Forum and was the architect and host of the Forum for Partnership in the Americas.