The Rainmaker’s Sales Strategies for Business Growth
If you’re ready to attract more customers and more revenue, mark your calendar now for a powerful GLO presentation you won’t want to miss.
International speaker and recognized “Rainmaker” Ed Robinson will share his powerful, proven “Make it Rain” formula with us. You’ll learn how to skillfully rethink and retool your marketing and sales efforts in ways that will help you reach and close more deals, more often and with more profit during this time.
- Qualities of a Rainmaker
- Rainmaking Formulas
- Client Development Process
- Building Rainmaker Confidence
- Marketing and Selling Strategies
- 10 behaviors that separate high performing professionals from others
- 5 things every business needs to do to maximize productivity
- Roadmap to achieving quarterly quotas
- Model for attaining repeatable success quarter after quarter and year after year
- Design (or refine) your personal marketing plan
- Outlining specific goals and the actionable steps to achieve them
- Measuring your business success and effectiveness
- Understanding the “Magic Marketing Mix” that drives attraction to your brand
- Steps for selling both simple and complex projects
- Increasing your closing percentage
- Closing larger clients and winning major contracts
- Ed Robinson
Date & Time
- Thursday, May 28th, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Ed Robinson is a professed “recovering CPA” and CEO of Robinson Performance Group. The company provides business growth strategies and leadership skills to organizations worldwide, “transforming professionals to Rainmakers.” Ed shares practical strategies and techniques to enhance sales and revenue for professional service organizations.