The act of building a front-of-mind-brand can feel like bumping into furniture in the dark. Our August 27th GLO resource has her hand on the switch to illuminate Brand Building During a Pandemic. Entrepreneurs dedicated to growing a business, seek out branding advice from Deb Gabor, Author of Irrational Loyalty and, ahem… Branding is Sex!
Key Takeaways for our Brand Building COVID Style session include:
- Understand how world-class brands attract Irrationally Loyal fans in any economy.
- How to accelerate your financial goals from an innovative strategic foundation.
- Take a short-cut to your Ideal Customer.
- Learn why Branding is like sex and how that can benefit your organization’s growth.
- Deb Gabor
Date & Time
- Thursday, August 27th, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Most personal branding talks are either very academic or theoretical. Deb believes you shouldn’t need a Ph.D. to understand branding. Her fast-paced, highly interactive masterclasses and workshops are based upon the branding methodologies Deb has employed for decades to create some of the best-known brands in the world.