Find out why Fast Company has named Kara as “One of the Most Creative People in Business” and one of Fortune’s “Most Promising Women Entrepreneurs”. Author of Undaunted and founder of Hint, an extraordinarily successful beverage business of our time.
This next Thursday, March 24th, Kara will join me as we uncover how you can grow your business even when:
- You’ve gone from Executive to Entrepreneur
- You’re an Accidental Entrepreneur
- You’re A Self-Prescribed Incurable Risk-Taker
- Or You’re a Good Ol’ Fashioned Entrepreneur trying to Manage Life.
- Kara Goldin
Date & Time
- Thursday, March 24th, 2022
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM Central
Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint® water, the leading unsweetened flavored water. She has received numerous accolades, including being named EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Northern California, one of InStyle’s 2019 Badass 50, Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, WWD Beauty Inc.’s Feel Good Force, and Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs.