From a handful of sand to a movement of millions: How the Grow Network was born and built
Marjory Wildcraft is the founder of The Grow Network a movement of more than a half-million people who are stopping the destruction of the Earth via homegrown food. She is the author of “The Grow System: An Essential Guide for Modern Self-sufficiency From Growing Food to Making Medicine” published by Penguin Random House, was featured by National Geographic as an expert in off-grid living, hosted Mother Earth News Online Homesteading Summit, selected by Authority Magazine as a Women Leader in Wellness, is the focus of award-winning Reuters Sustainability Media contest, and host of the nationwide PBS campaign teaching people to grow half of their own food in their backyards.
- How having a purpose gets you higher quality team players
- The power of rhythms and cycles to dramatically improve efficiency
- Take care of your gut – literally
- Never be afraid of big changes embrace them and trust
- Marjory Wildcraft
Date & Time
- Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Marjory Wildcraft is an expert on sustainable living and the founder and CEO of The Grow Network, the online home of a global network of people dedicated to self-reliance, community, and protecting the planet through homegrown food.