- Doors open for networking at 7:30 AM.
- Vince’s program with Q&A from 8-9 AM.
- Post-event networking 9-9:30 AM. (All Mountain Times).
6455 S Yosemite St, Suite 120, Greenwood Village, CO. 80111
Park on the west or south side.
Enter on the west side.
First-floor conference room in suite 120 near the west entrance doors.
Currently, masks must be worn inside the building and social distancing of 6 feet is required. As the date approaches these requirements will be updated as appropriate.
Vince Poscente: From Setback to Breakthrough
- Collaboration is a function of internal and external alignment. It is triggered by looking outside yourself for a different viewpoint
- Curiosity towards limitless possibilities of what a new reality looks like
- Creativity to narrow in on the best options that work best for those involved
More about Vince:
- Recreational skier, Vince to Olympic athlete in just four short years.
- Award-winning sales and marketing executive with the world’s largest real estate investment service.
- A Masters in Organizational Management and award-winning business owner.
- One of only four people on the planet to be inducted into the USA and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
- New York Times bestselling author of seven books. (Including The Age of Speed)
- Leader and participant on six Himalayan Expeditions
- Denver Chapter
- Vince Poscente
Date & Time
- Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM Mountain
Jim Hall, Denver Chapter Chair. Founded Tally Street, a new venture to help small businesses grow revenues and avoid write-offs using a SaaS-based virtual analyst. Experience gained during 25 years of working with small business owners, accountants, and business consultants provides me with a unique perspective on cash flow, growth, and loss avoidance.
Vince Poscente is one of the most in-demand motivational keynote speakers today. His expertise on accelerating EXTRAORDINARY goals is based on tools to be more resilient and how to overcome obstacles.