Do you ever get the question, “If you could spend an hour with one person in the world, who would it be?” For entrepreneurs looking for a true thought leader in the customer service space, Shep Hyken would be at the top of the list.
- Simplify Customer Amazement for each and every customer interaction.
- Learn the Six Convenience Principles that will enrich your customer loyalty.
- Create a Customer-Centric Culture with everyone in your organization.
“But wait, there’s more…” (and it’s not a Ginsu Knife)
GLO Full and Premium Members who attend this session will have immediate access to results from The 2020 Achieving Customer Amazement Survey.
This GLO/Shep Offer can be turned into business gold. You will be able to laser-focus your customer initiatives to directly accelerate revenue.
Here’s a sneak peek of stats that will help you differentiate you from your competition.
- 96% of customers will leave you for bad customer service
- 62% of customers are willing to pay more for good customer service—and even more for convenience
- On average, all industries fell short of customer expectations by 38%
- Shep Hyken
Date & Time
- Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author and has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the speaking profession.