Entrepreneurs tasked with leading their companies into the great unknown are struggling for ‘Growth Plan Clarity.’ Business advisor, Ami Kassar is a veritable magnifying glass on the growth solutions we all seek, no matter how fuzzy the future appears.
GLO’s Business Acceleration 2.0 guest on October 29th, will focus our attention on four Entrepreneurial Process Evaluations:
- The specific investment of time and money that will move your business forward.
- The level of risk tolerance you have in 2020 vs 2019.
- The plan to resolve your organization’s significant weaknesses.
- Your financing options and alternatives to a practical growth fund.
Take it from GLO members who have attended past sessions, you’ll want to tune in to this session and gain access to the VIP room for specific strategic leadership clarity in your own business.
- Amir Kassar
Date & Time
- Thursday, October 29th, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
- Viewing Options
Ami Kassar is the founder and chief executive officer of MultiFunding and has been involved in business finance for two decades. He has advised the White House, the Treasury Department, and the Federal Reserve Bank on the state of the financing markets. He writes a weekly column for Inc.com and is frequently quoted in the national press on various small-business issues.