Entrepreneurs in Forum is Next Level Business Networking
You can’t find this in any leadership management course.
When strategic leaders get together in a specific Forum format, a version of a board of directors and mastermind group delivers untold value. The heartbeat of peer to peer value for the entrepreneur is called Forum. In the words of our next Lessons in Leadership digital event speaker, Mo Fathelbab, the principles of Forum make you a better leader, enrich your organization, and can even heal our communities.
Key takeaways for GLO members and guests to the September 3rd session:
- How GLO entrepreneurs can amplify the value from creating a Forum.
- The specific dos and don’ts of a vibrant Forum format.
- How confidentiality and vulnerability lead to a strong Forum.
- The transformational effects of a diverse selection of leaders in Forum.
- The next steps you can take for business growth.
Join us for this business online opportunity!
- Mo Fathelbab
Date & Time
- Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Mo Fathelbab is founder and president of Forum Resource, LLC and co founder of Harvard Business School Alumni Forums. He is author of two best-selling books, Forum: The Secret Advantage of Successful Leaders and The Friendship Advantage – 7 Keys to Building Relationships that Transform Culture and Drive Productivity.